Friday, October 24, 2008

Well, Nanowrimo is getting closer, and I am really excited.  I have ordered a netbook, an HP Jornada 728, to help me out.  I love my laptop, but I have small hands and could stand the smaller keyboard.  Also the portability hooked me.  I love that it will fit in my purse or diaper bag when I go somewhere.  So now I will be able to write anywhere, without having to deal with my hand hurting after one minute of using a pen (gotta love that carpal tunnel!!!)

My mom and grandpa will be here next weekend for a couple days.  I can't wait!  The last time I saw my grandpa was in July, when my grandma died.  He'll be on his way to his winter home.  My aunt was riding with him to my mom's house, then my mom will ride with him to his house, so he wouldn't have to make the trip alone.  It's over 1500 miles from where he lives in Indiana, to where he lives in Texas.  Too far to go alone!


No comments: